Subject: Question about allowed flavour ingredients in e-liquid
From: 翟凤萍 <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "TA tpd" <[email-masked]>
Cc: 冯青兰 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2024 09:55:50 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm writing to ask you a question about permissible ingredients for tobacco 
and menthol flavors in e-liquids.

We know that only tobacco and menthol flavors are allowed in e-liquids in 
Estonia,but we don't know which specific ingredients can be used, nor can we 
find relevant information in 
<https://www.riigiteataja.ee/akt/129062024006> the Tobacco Act .

Do you have any list of allowed flavour ingredients?

If you could further help us explain this issue,I would be extremely 
grateful .

Thank you in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Maggie

Od: TA tpd <[email-masked]>
Data: środa, 18 grudnia 2024 o 18:16
Do: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Temat: Your submission for Estonian market – HANGSEN SP ZOO

Dear Sir/Madam,

Tobacco related products notified by you for Estonian market through EU-CEG 
portal are not compliant with § 81 (2) of the 
<https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/ee/502052024003/consolide/current> 
Tobacco Act.

The products contain ingredients with a taste/smell different from tobacco 
and/or menthol.

According to the 
<https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/ee/502052024003/consolide/current> 
Tobacco Act:

(2) The nicotine-containing and nicotine-free liquid shall not contain the 
following substances:

5) flavourings, except for the taste and smell of tobacco and menthol.

Your notifications have been placed in the list of non-compliant products.

Kind regards,

Chemical Safety Department

Republic of Estonia Health Board

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.terviseamet.ee <http://www.terviseamet.ee/>

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Estonia

This e-mail is confidential and meant for use by the person named in the 
letterhead. Any use in any way or copying of it by a person not marked as 
the addressee thereof is prohibited. If you have got this e-mail by mistake, 
please notify of it the sender without delay and delete the received e-mail 
together with all its attachments.